Pro 6 ISUP 330
The P6-330 is a medium volume stable board perfect for adult novice to intermediate paddlers.
The Pro 6 Inflatable SUP is a great way for advanced paddlers to get on the water in style. Stand-up paddling is not just a great way to get outside, it is a fun, easy, and enjoyable way to get a great core workout without being stuck in the gym. Pro 6 has included everything you need to start paddling today. When inflated, the SUP is 10’6” long and 6” thick, allowing it to perform on all waterways from the beach to lakes and rivers. The traditional surf board shape and 3 standard fins give the board incredible stability that will surprise anyone who is looking to get started paddling for the first time. From grandparents to kids, everyone can pick up a paddle and get started today. Pro 6 uses the highest quality reinforced PVC material for construction that is built strong for endless enjoyment. The standard paddle makes it easy for the whole family to enjoy stand-up paddling. All parts of the paddle float so you don’t have to worry about losing any part of it in the water! What a way to enjoy the water all year round. Easy to store and transport. Let the fun begin!
- The Pro6 paddle board is perfect for adult novice and intermediate paddlers. It has a weight capacity of 286 pounds.
- Board Dimensions: 10’6″ (126″) Length x 32″ Wide x 6″ Thickness
- Product Weight: 27 Pounds
- Constructed from the highest quality reinforced PVC material and drop-stitch, this orange-foam designed stand up board will surely last as long as you remain happy on the water.
- Can be inflated in 3-5 mins with up to 15psi but is stiff and ready to go at 10psi and this medium volume water board feels very similar to a hard board. Volume: 330 Cubic Feet
- This package comes with a high-pressure pump, custom dry backpack, paddle, and a repair kit. Carry it easily after use with 3 heavy duty handles installed on board. It also has 4 D rings – 4 in front, and elastic bungee cord included for light cargo.